Corporate & Commercial Associate (CC0921)
Andersen Legal is the Greek member firm of Andersen Global®, an international with 291 locations, 8000 professionals, and 1000 partners worldwide. Andersen Legal in Greece focuses on delivering quality and value to its clients through innovative and practical legal solutions on business issues.
In Andersen Legal people matter. Their creativity is the fuel that drives us. Who does the work makes all the difference. We’re good to each other but tough on ourselves. Always striving and never settling for second best. Always willing to go the extra mile for our clients. We are imaginative and creative. We go further together even when it may be quicker or easier to go alone. If the plan doesn’t work, we change the plan – but never the goal. We know that together everyone achieves more. This is how we do business.
Our corporate & commercial team is a Leading practice in its field. You will need to work in a fast-paced setting, adapt to changing demands, and to multitask while maintaining attention to detail; The name of your team is “The Closers” and you will be asked to act as a wizard adding value and showing the way to our clients.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Laws and a strong academic record.
- Postgraduate degree in the areas of Corporate, Commercial Law will be considered as an asset.
- Admission to the Athens Bar Association.
- 4-6 years of experience in the field of Corporate and Commercial Law.
- Excellent command of Greek and English language.
- High degree of independence, initiative, decisiveness, and creative thinking, as well as a desire to be challenged.
- Highest standards of ethics and professional integrity.
- Good, demonstrable, technical knowledge and strong commercial understanding.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to co-operate efficiently with clients, staff of our firm, and colleagues.
- Team Spirit
We give our people the opportunity to participate in the most challenging cases, develop their skills, acquire experience and become the lawyer they want to be.