Litigation & Dispute Resolution Associate (LI0921)
We are looking for a litigation-oriented attorney, eager to fight and win. We will train you to make the difference, to be a team player and to bring results.
Andersen Legal is the Greek member firm of Andersen Global®, an international legal and tax consulting firm with 298 locations worldwide. Andersen Legal focuses on delivering quality and value to its clients through innovative and practical legal solutions on business issues that matter.
In Andersen Legal people matter. Their creativity is the fuel that drives us. Who does the work make all the difference. We are good to each other but tough on ourselves. Always striving and never settling for second best. Always willing to go the extra mile for our clients. We are imaginative and creative. We go further together even when it may be quicker or easier to go alone. If the plan doesn’t work, we change the plan – but never the goal. We know that together everyone achieves more. This is how we do business.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- 2+ years of professional experience in practicing litigation and dispute resolution.
- Strong academic record with postgraduate studies from a Greek University in civil law or civil procedure.
- Fluency in legal English & Greek both verbal and written; ability to draft contracts and writs in English.
- Admission to the Athens Bar Association.
- Self-starter able to manage workload efficiently and independently, with good judgment and the time management skills to prioritize litigation responsibilities and move cases forward proactively with limited supervision.
- Strong sense of commercial understanding, and business orientation.
Solution-minded, good at analysing and summarising information.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work professionally with clients, staff, and attorneys, and to maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Strong work ethic and team spirit.
We give our people the opportunity to participate in the most challenging cases, develop their skills, acquire experience, and become the lawyer they want to be.