About Cookies Policy
In gr.AndersenLegal.com, our fist goal is to protect the data of the users and that’s why the organization uses a very strict policy.
What are Cookies
Cookies are small bits of text sent to the browser from a site you visit (usually in browsers such us Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, Firefox, Edge, etc). Cookies can memorize information about your visit and this can facilitate your next visit in order to make the site and the services that are offered more useful and relevant for you. A typical example of such information is the preferences of the users, as these are stated by the user’s choices on that site (such as selecting specific “buttons”, searches, advertisements etc).
General classification information for Cookies
There are two general categories of cookies:
- Technical cookies: Essential for a site to run properly and for a user to navigate. Without these cookies, users may not be able to properly view the pages or use certain services.
- Profiling Cookies: Used to create a user profile to send promotional messages according to the preferences displayed by the user while browsing.
Cookies, either «technical» or «profiling», can also be classified as:
- “session” cookies, which are deleted immediately after the browser closes,
- “permanent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain amount of time. These cookies are used, for example, to identify the device associated with a site facilitating, thus, user authentication procedures,
- “proprietary” cookies, which are created and managed directly by the operator of the site on which the user is browsing,
- “third party” cookies, which are created and managed by parties other than the operator of the site on which the user is browsing.
Our website uses “technical” cookies and especially the following types of cookies :
- Proprietary, session, or permanent cookies required to navigate the site for internal security and system management purposes
Third-party cookies, permanent cookies, used by the site to send statistical information to Google Analytics, through which the Company can perform a statistical analysis of access / visits to the site. The cookies used exclusively serve statistical purposes and collect information in aggregated form. By using two cookies, permanent cookies and session cookies (expiring once the browser is closed), Google Analytics also saves a log with the hours of starting and leaving the site. You can prevent Google from collecting data through cookies and subsequent data processing by uploading and installing the plug-in for the browser from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can choose which cookies to give your consent to, by clicking here. In the case of third-party cookies, users provide or refuse to give their consent directly to the owner of that cookie, to which the Company simply refers: most third-party cookies on the site can be disabled by users in their own browser or by visiting the websites of their service providers directly using the links listed in the table below. In any case, we note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use the site and / or make the most of all available features and services.
Specific categorization of Cookies for their operation:
They allow the basic features of the site, such as navigating and accessing secure sites on the site, adding products to the cart, and completing purchases. The necessary Cookies are essential for the site to work properly and serve the purpose of the user’s visit.
They are used for the proper and smooth operation of the site and allow the site to “remember” the user’s options to provide improved and personalized features according to his needs and interests. This category includes cookies with safe browsing information.
They help us understand how visitors use and interact with the various pages, collecting and reporting anonymous information.
So, we can tell if users are experiencing a problem and if a page needs improvement. They are also used to generate useful reports to improve the performance of our site in general.
Marketing / Advertising cookies
These cookies are used to provide content that best suits users and their interests. They can be used to send targeted advertising or personalized offers for the user. They also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns
How to check cookies