(+30) 210 3626971
Nicholas’s main areas of expertise include Data Protection (GDPR Compliance), Banking & Finance, Property/Public Property (Real Estate) and Energy Law.
Prior to joining the Firm, Nicholas worked as an associate in law firms of Athens:
- providing legal and technical assistance to clients’ businesses on the discovery, design and control phases of the GDPR programme in order to ensure that compliance is met for the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulations in 2018. This includes changes to processes, systems and current practices concerning the management and usage of data, IT Tools legal compliance and Data Protection Officer services.
- conducting numerous due-diligence exercises, as well as negotiating and successfully completing real estate deals. Such examples include acquisitions of Public Property for the establishment or extension of industrial plants, or hotel complexes.
- legal consulting to clients who are active in the hotel/leisure/industrial sector, by offering comprehensive advice regarding redevelopment projects in public areas of coastline, beach and sea.
- reversing (Appeals and respective legal proceedings) the protective measures taken by the State to prevent the use of state-owned real estate property, coastlines, etc., such as, Protocols of Compensation for unauthorized use, Demolition Protocols, and Evictions.
- Law Degree, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, School of Law
- MSc in Banking and Finance Law, University of Piraeus
- MSc in Energy: Strategy, Law & Economics, University of Piraeus
- Corporate & Commercial
- Antitrust, Competition & Regulatory
- Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT)
- Athens Bar Association
- Certification of Specialization in Maritime, Strategy, Claims and Operation, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO) Executive – GDPR Compliance Training by TUV Austria Academy
- Turn to Green Waste Management, Magazine Anemologia