(+30) 210 3626971
Smaragda’s main areas of expertise include privacy, data protection and human rights. During the past years she has developed a significant understanding of cybersecurity and a specialization on data protection in law enforcement and international criminal police cooperation.
Prior to joining our firm she collaborated as a consultant for projects related to public and private law entities with other Athens law firms and has worked for European and international organizations in the area of cybersecurity, law enforcement, asylum and migration.
- B., School of Law, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Erasmus Programme, School of Law, University Nancy II, France
- Master of Law in Legal issues, Crime and Security of Information Technologies, School of Law, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Antitrust, Competition & Regulatory
- Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT)
Athens Bar Association
- Certified Information Privacy Professional- Europe (CIPP/E) – International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Data Protection Officer Certification Course, European Centre on Privacy and Cybersecurity, University of Maastricht