(+30) 210 3626971
Simeon specialises in Public Law, Telecommunications Law and Data Protection Law.
Prior to joining the firm, Simeon worked as a Data Protection Officer in a multi-national insurance company. He also participated in the working group of the Union of Insurance Companies of Greece for the development of a Draft Code of Conduct for the processing of personal data by insurance companies.
Additionally, he has worked in the National Telecommunications and Posts Commission, handled telecommunications law cases, and has participated in working groups for the redefining and modernizing the legislative framework for the licensing of mobile telephone antennas.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Faculty of Law (Athens, Greece)
- Antitrust, Competition & Regulatory
- Corporate & Commercial
- Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT)
Athens Bar Association
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Lead Auditor – Certified by TUV Academy
- DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO) Executive – Certified by TUV Academy