Real Estate & Construction Associate
Skills & Qualifications
We are seeking for a ‘wizard’ who has the abilities to work in a fast-paced setting, to adapt to changing demands and to multitask while maintaining an attention to detail. A wizard who can be a team player.
You will be part of our leading Real Estate & Construction Practice Team.
Position Requirements & Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of Real Estate law.
- Excellent command of Greek and English language,
- Postgraduate degree in Greek Civil law will be considered as an asset.
- Superb negotiation and analytical skills.
- Legal advisory associated with large-scale real estate portfolio and/or previous experience in the area of Real Estate and Construction sector
Sounds like you? Send your CV to the e-mail address hr@gr.AndersenLegal.com, or use the following application form.