Construction & Real Estate Practice Associate (RE0721)
Andersen Legal is the Greek member firm of Andersen Global®, an international legal and tax consulting firm with 279 locations worldwide. Andersen Legal focuses on delivering quality and value to its clients through innovative and practical legal solutions on business issues that matter.
In Andersen Legal people matter. Their creativity is the fuel that drives us. Who does the work makes all the difference. We’re good to each other but tough on ourselves. Always striving and never settling for second best. Always willing to go the extra mile for our clients. We are imaginative and creative. We go further together even when it may be quicker or easier to go alone. If the plan doesn’t work, we change the plan – but never the goal. We know that together everyone achieves more. This is how we do business.
We are looking for a ‘wizard’ who has the ability to work in a fast-paced setting, adapt to changing demands, and multitask while maintaining attention to detail. A wizard who can be a team player.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in structuring, drafting and reviewing commercial, construction, and real estate development contracts; experience in providing legal support to construction area and real estate development projects.
- University degree in Law.
- A postgraduate degree in the area of Greek Civil Law will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in legal English & Greek both verbal and written; ability to draft contracts and writs in English.
- Admission to the Athens Bar Association.
- Strong sense of commercial understanding, and business orientation.
- Solution-minded, good at analysing and summarising information.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work professionally with clients, staff and attorneys, and to maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Strong work ethic and team spirit.
We give our people the opportunity to participate in the most challenging cases, develop their skills, acquire experience, and become the lawyer they want to be.