Skills & Qualifications
Andersen Legal in Greece is seeking for its next rising star. You will be requested to work hard in a fast-paced setting, to adapt to changing demands. You will have to build you knowledge and on the same time to deal with the cases you will be assigned with. It will be a demanding but yet rewarding experience
Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree from a Greek or EU University.
- A mastery-level command of English with proven drafting ability.
- A demonstrable interest in legal revision work.
- A commercial, business focused mind-set.
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development.
- Primarily a team player but also able to work under own initiative.
- Clear, articulate and confident in written and verbal communication skills.
- A working knowledge of standard MS Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel).
Sounds like you? Send your CV to the e-mail address hr@gr.AndersenLegal.com (mention the code TR0519 to the title), or use the following application form.