Administrative Assistant (AD0921)
We are seeking for a stand – out administrative assistant who has the ability to become the backbone of our growing business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative activities to maintain firm’s smooth operation.
- Prepare & produce documents including memos, statements & reports .
- Plan and organize events, meetings, travels and appointments.
- Interact with executives and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Assist with other administrative duties
Position Requirements & Skills:
- 3 years’ work experience in an office administration role in a dynamic environment preferably in a law firm or consulting firm.
- University or College Degree will be considered as an asset.
- Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Effective communicator, adept at creating partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Good organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Strong prioritisation skills to cope with multiple stakeholders, competing deadlines and priorities, with requests often at very short notice.
- Ability to think outside of the box and go the extra mile.