Corporate, Commercial & M&A Practice Associate (CC0124)
Andersen Legal is the Greek member firm of Andersen Global®, an international firm with 425 locations and more than 15.000 professionals worldwide. Andersen Legal focuses on delivering quality and value to its clients through innovative and practical legal solutions on business issues that matter. In Andersen Legal people matter. Their creativity is the fuel that drives us. Who does the work makes all the difference. We’re good to each other but tough on ourselves. Always striving and never settling for second best. Always willing to go the extra mile for our clients. We are imaginative and creative. We go further together even when it may be quicker or easier to go alone. If the plan doesn’t work, we change the plan – but never the goal. We know that together everyone achieves more. This is how we do business.
Our Corporate, Commercial & M&A team is a Leading practice. You will need to work in a fast-paced setting, adapt to changing demands, and multitask while maintaining attention to detail. You will be part of our “Closers” team and you will be recognized as a wizard, a key player adding value and showing the way to our clients.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Laws and a strong academic record.
- Postgraduate degree in the areas of Corporate & Commercial Law or Civil Law.
- Admission to the Athens Bar Association.
- 2-5 years of experience in the field of Corporate & Commercial Law including experience in drafting & reviewing commercial contracts; and handling corporate governance compliance issues.
- Experience in M&A cases.
- Excellent command of Greek and English language.
- High degree of independence, initiative, decisiveness, and creative thinking, as well as a desire to be challenged.
- Highest standards of ethics and professional integrity.
- Good, demonstrable, technical knowledge and strong commercial understanding.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with clients, staff, and attorneys, and to maintain effective working relationships.
We give our people the opportunity to participate in the most challenging cases, develop their skills, acquire experience and become the lawyer they want to be.