Employment Practice Associate (EM0222)
Andersen Legal is the Greek member firm of Andersen Global®, an international professional services firm with 327 locations worldwide. Andersen Legal in Greece provides a full range of legal services for both corporations and individuals. Andersen Legal aims to be of value to its clients by providing innovative and practical solutions.
In Andersen Legal people matter. Their creativity is the fuel that drives us. Who does the work makes all the difference. We’re good to each other but tough on ourselves. Always striving and never settling for second best. Always willing to go the extra mile for our clients. We are imaginative and creative. We go further together even when it may be quicker or easier to go alone. If the plan doesn’t work, we change the plan – but never the goal. We know that together everyone achieves more. This is how we do business.
Our employment team is a Top Tier practice and it is expanding its strengths. You will need to work in a fast-paced setting, adapt to changing demands, and to multitask while maintaining attention to detail. You will be part of our ‘Lex Labour Wizards’ team and you will be recognized as a wizard, a key player adding value and showing the way to our clients.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- University degree in Law.
- A postgraduate degree in the area of employment law will be considered an asset.
- 3-7 years relevant experience in the areas of employment law.
- Fluency in legal English both verbal and written; ability to draft contracts and writs in English.
- Experience in employment law litigation.
- Admission to the Athens Bar Association.
- Strong sense of commercial understanding, and business orientation.
- Solution-minded, good at analysing and summarising information.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work professionally with clients, staff and attorneys, and to maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
We give our people the opportunity to participate in the most challenging cases, develop their skills, acquire experience and become the lawyer they want to be.
Send your CV to the e-mail address email@example.com (mention the code EM0222) or use the following application form