(+30) 210 3626971
Kleio’s main areas of expertise include data protection, intellectual property with a focus on national, European and international trademarks, as well as the provision of legal advice on consumer law matters and competition law concerns. With respect to data protection issues, Kleio has addressed enquiries regarding complex data flows, while monitored the procedure of binding corporate rules applying on data transfers outside the EU prior to the GDPR. Kleio has gained significant experience while advising across a wide range of industries on GDPR compliance projects, providing DPO’s services and DPO’s support services on a day-to-day basis.
In June 2022, Kleio was selected amongst other privacy professionals by the European Data Protection Board to join the Support Pool of national Experts for the following fields:
- Technical Expertise in new technologies and information security
- Legal Expertise in new technologies
Prior to joining the firm, she practiced law in Athens based law firms and gained valuable experience on advising both domestic and international clients on various issues falling within the aforementioned practice areas. Additionally, she has accomplished extended legal translation projects in collaboration with the main legal publishing house in Greece and other renowned clients.
Kleio has also gained significant experience working on behalf of the law enforcer, as an intern in the Hellenic Competition Commission in the past. Furthermore, she obtained a remarkable understanding on the European Institutional set-up, working as a trainee in the DG of Parliamentary Research Service of the European Parliament in Luxembourg.
- Law Degree, University of Athens, Faculty of Law
- Erasmus Exchange Programme, Law School of Montesquieu University – Bordeaux IV
- Diploma in Professional Translation (Greek-English-Greek), “Glossologia”, School of Language Studies
- LL.M. in European Law, College of Europe
- Corporate & Commercial
- Antitrust, Competition & Regulatory
- Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT)
- Athens Bar Association
- “The Protection of Human Rights in European Union’s Foreign Policy”, group paper published in the Hellenic Review of European Law, 2012/2-3.
- “The Legal 500” Data Protection & Cyber Security Comparative Guide for Greece, 2019 – 2023, Co-author of this chapter, where Andersen Legal Greece participated as the exclusive contributor for Greece.