Litigation & Dispute Resolution Senior Associate (LI0522)
Andersen Legal is the Greek member firm of Andersen Global®, an international professional services firm with 350 locations worldwide. Andersen Legal in Greece provides a full range of legal services for both corporations and individuals. Andersen Legal aims to be of value to its clients by providing innovative and practical solutions.
In Andersen Legal people matter. Their creativity is the fuel that drives us. Who does the work makes all the difference. We’re good to each other but tough on ourselves. Always striving and never settling for second best. Always willing to go the extra mile for our clients. We are imaginative and creative. We go further together even when it may be quicker or easier to go alone. If the plan doesn’t work, we change the plan – but never the goal. We know that together everyone achieves more. This is how we do business.
We are looking for a litigation-oriented Senior Attorney, eager to fight and win, who will have the opportunity to handle workstreams of milestone engagements. A Senior Attorney who will be able to combine advocacy, out-of-court settlement, and representation of corporate clients in courts at all levels. A Senior Attorney who will be part of our successfully expanded “Fast and Jurious” Team.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- 7+ years of professional experience in practicing litigation and dispute resolution.
- Strong academic record with postgraduate studies from a Greek University in civil law or civil procedure.
- Fluency in legal English & Greek both verbal and written; ability to draft contracts and writs in English.
- Admission to the Athens Bar Association.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365.
- Self-starter able to manage workload efficiently and independently, with good judgment and the time management skills to prioritize litigation responsibilities and move cases forward proactively.
- Strong sense of commercial understanding, and business orientation.
- Solution-minded, good at analysing and summarising information.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form with strong negotiating skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work professionally with clients, staff, and attorneys, and to maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong work ethic and team spirit.
Send your CV to the e-mail address email@example.com (mention the code LI0522) or use the following application form